Windows Outlook Application
1) From the Calendar folder, on the Home menu, select Share Calendar
2) Choose the calendar you want to share from the drip-down menu.
3) In the Calendar Properties dialog box, click Add.
4) You can search for people from your address book or type in their email address in the Add box. When you are done adding names in the Add Users dialog box, click OK.
5) Back in the Calendar Properties dialog box, select the person's name or email address, then choose the level of details that you want to share with the person, then click OK.
6) The person you have shared your calendar with will receive a sharing invitation by email.
7) Once the recipient clicks Accept, they will see your shared calendar in their calendar list.
MAC Outlook Application
1) At the bottom of the navigation pane, select the Calendar icon.
2) Select the calendar you want to share.
3) On the Organize tab, choose Calendar Permissions.
Note: If the Open Share Calendar or Calendar Permissions buttons are unavailable, you might need to change one of your settings. Please contact OIT Technical Support at 801-957-5555 for further assistance.
4) In the Calendar Properties box, choose Add User.
5) In the Search box, enter the name of the person you want to share your calendar with.
6) When you see their name appear in the list, select it an then choose Add.
7) In the Calendar Properties box, select the Permissions Level down arrow, and choose the permission level to assign to the person you added. Note that the settings for Read, Write, Delete, and Other options change based on the permission level you choose.
8) Check the boxes that apply in the Read, Write, Delete, and Other sections, and then select OK.
If you have any issues or questions, please contact the OIT Technical Support at 801-957-5555.