Citrix Receiver for iPad/iPhone/iPod
1. Search for "Citrix Receiver" in the App Store and select to purchase/install the free app
2. Click on the below link to automatically configure the receiver
Staff Auto-Configure LinkStudent Auto-Configure Link
• Click on "Add Store"
• Enter your username in the requested field and click Okay/Save
• Select the applications you want as "Favorites" and click the "Star" (They will be added to the main page)
• If you want to enable sound, click on the settings tab, select "Session>Audio Stream"
• You can also enable sharing of documents to your device by enabling the "Shared Documents" option
• It's highly recommended you look at the Help>Gestures section to find out quick gestures you can use to work within a virtual session
If the auto configure link doesn’t work create a new account with the following settings. Depending on the version of the client you may see a different setup screen but the information needed is below:
Open the Citrix Receiver, select the option “Set up my Enterprise App Store” or go to the Settings>Account>Edit
can be left the same or changed to something like "SLCC All Access"
your SLCC login
your SLCC Password
: Students - STUDENTi Staff/Faculty - SLCCi
Access Gateway – Enterprise Edition
g. Security Token: