How to Import PST Files to Office 365 Mailbox
Outlook 2013/2016 for Windows
- In Outlook 2013/2016, choose File | Open & Export
- Select “Import from another program or file” and click Next.
- Select “Outlook Data File (.pst)” and click Next.
- Click Browse and Find your .pst file (C:\ or H:\ drive), select it and click Open.
- Choose whether you want to allow, replace, or not allow duplicate items. Then click Next.
- Next, in the folder list, locate your .pst file and click the arrow to expand the list of folders.
- If you want to import the entire .pst file, select the main folder containing all subfolders. Then select the checkbox labeled “Include subfolders”
- Finally, select the option labeled “Import items into the current folder” and click Finish.
Import Outlook 2016 for Mac
- On the Outlook for Mac File menu, click Import.
- Click Outlook for Windows archive file (.pst), and then click Continue.
- Locate the data file on your computer, and then click Import.
- When the import process is complete, click Finish.
- The imported items appear in the navigation pane under On My Computer.
Import .olm file from Outlook 2016 for Mac
- In Outlook for Mac 2016, on the Tools tab, choose Import.
- In the Import box, select Outlook for Mac archive file (.olm) > Continue.
- Locate the .olm file on your Mac, and then click Import.
Moving email messages from local Mac Mail to Outlook 2016 for Mac
- You should have two email accounts configured in your mac email. The old archive email account and one that will say Exchange/Office 365.
- Go to your old email account in mac mail and select ALL emails then drag them over to the folder called Exchange/Office 365.
- Now all your email from your old account will sync to the new email account called Exchange/Office 365.
- Open Outlook for Mac and configure your email address there and it will start pulling down all your emails you just dragged over.
- You should have your emails from your Mac email to your Mac for Outlook.