Setting up your Office 365 Email Account in Apple iOS
- Configuring the Outlook app for first time users:
- Download and install the Outlook app from the App Store (Search for Microsoft Outlook).
- Open the Outlook app for iOS. You will be brought to a welcome screen. Tap Get Started.
- On the next screen, you will add an account. Type your firstname.lastname@example.org in the field labeled "Email Address".
- Tap Add Account.
- You will re-direct you to the SLCC single sign-on page.
- Enter your username (email@example.com) & password and tap Sign In.
- Swipe through the intro and you are ready to use Outlook app.
More information for Outlook Mobile from Microsoft site