OIT Has now completed our testing and troubleshooting of the new High Sierra update.
You can submit a ticket and have the Help Desk assign someone to perform the update, or you can do it yourself.
If you want to do it yourself, the following process gives the best success when upgrading to High Sierra Mac OS 10.13 with the standard SLCC installed software:
- Update Microsoft Office 2016 (apps won't open) -- KB Article
- OneDrive needs to be 17.3.7131 or newer (doesn't sync) – KB Article
- Update Cisco WebEx plugin (outlook will crash) – KB Article
- Upgrade to Parallels 13 (only if you use it; Parallels 12 has limited functionality). – KB Article
- Update Adobe CC17 to CC 2018 (Illustrator won't work)– KB Article
- Go to Apple App Store run any remaining OS updates and update all apps, before starting the High Sierra upgrade.
- Run the High Sierra update from the App Store.
- Update Citrix Receiver to version 12.7 or newer (does not work) from https://www.citrix.com/downloads/citrix-receiver/mac/ released - 9/29/17
- Update Cisco Jabber to 11.9.x or later (does not work) – AutoUpdateZipFile