OIT TRAINING has added a block of one-hour training sessions for November and December, as part of our Banner 9 Training Extravaganza!
Banner 9 Update Highlights
- Provides new administrative pages and reports
- Provides a consistent look and feel across Banner
- Delivers enhanced navigation for a seamless experience
- Offers accessible technology
- Eliminates Oracle Forms and Oracle Reports
- Eliminate the need for a Java applet in the end user’s browser
- End dependency on Internet Explorer and allow for full browser support (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, MS Edge)
We have two methods you can use to find out more about Banner 9:
- In-Person classroom training (Login to MySLCC, go to your employee tab and then select "Register for Training" and look for the Banner 9 training offered by "Information Technology").
Classroom training dates/times:
Banner 9 Admin (replaces Banner 8 Forms) is available for use NOW once you login to MySLCC: