Office 365 for Salt Lake Community College is the online version of the Office Suite of applications plus much more. Just as MS Office is a suite of desktop apps, your SLCC Office 365 subscription gives you a suite of powerful online services, including the latest version of Office desktop apps. With your Office 365 subscription you can:
- Install the latest version of Office desktop apps (Word, Excel, etc.) on up to 5 personal devices, for free.
- Create, view, and edit documents from anywhere using Office 365.
- Work offline and your changes automatically sync when you're back online.
- Use Office mobile apps on Windows, Android, or Apple devices.
- Save files to your 1 terabyte of cloud storage giving you access to your files from any internet connected device.
All you need is a browser, and a device connected to the internet. Want to learn more?. Access SLCC Office 365 by clicking here or attend a OneDrive or Sites training class.
- What is Office 365 and how can I use it?.
- Logging on and navigation.
- What is it?.
- How to create, edit, upload, and manage files.
- How to access your files.
- How to share files.
Please register in advance:
- To Register Yourself for training use the Employee Training section on the Employee tab of MySLCC
- Click here for registration instructions.
Contact Tami Anderson X3944.