Outlook 2016 Level 2 is designed for all SLCC Employees.
This training is designed to introduce more of Outlook's features and capabilities. Even seasoned Outlook users will benefit from the training.
Prerequisites: Please take Outlook 2016 Level 1 first.
- Personalizing your email.
- Setting default Fonts.
- Selecting a default Stationary or Theme.
- Creating and using Signatures and Outlook Business Cards
- How to use AutoArchive.
- Changing AutoArchive settings for individual folders.
- Setting Email options to make yourself more efficient.
- Calendar and Contact options.
- Using Outlook categories.
Please register in advance:
- To Register Yourself for training use the Employee Training section on the Employee tab of MySLCC or click here for registration instructions
Contact Tami Anderson or John Hunt (3944 or 4560)