Excel 2016 Level 1 is designed for all SLCC Employees.
Whether you're a novice or seasoned Excel user, you will benefit from this training.
- What's new in Excel 2016.
- For example, you're going to love Flash Fill.
- Getting around in Excel.
- Understanding the Ribbon and Quick Access Toolbar.
- Understanding rows, columns and referencing.
- Formatting cells including setting cell content type, borders, alignment, etc.
- Basic formulas such as adding, subtracting, multiplication and division.
- Tips and Tricks.
Please register in advance:
- To Register Yourself for training use the Employee Training section on the Employee tab of MySLCC
- Click here for registration instructions.
Contact Tami Anderson X3944