PowerPoint 2016 Level 1 training is designed for all SLCC Employees.
PowerPoint 2016 is the Microsoft Office presentation program that allows you to create amazing slide presentations that can integrate images, video, narration, charts, and more. Whether you're a novice or seasoned PowerPoint user, you will benefit from this training.
- What's new in PowerPoint2016.
- For example, You're going to like the new Presenter View. Presenter View no longer requires multiple monitors. Now you can rehearse in Presenter View on a single monitor.
- Getting around in PowerPoint.
- Understanding the Ribbon and Quick Access Toolbar.
- Slide, Text and Object basics.
- Applying slide Transitions and Animating text and objects.
- Applying Themes.
- Tips and Tricks.
Please register in advance:
- To Register Yourself for training use the Employee Training section on the Employee tab of MySLCC
- Click here for registration instructions.
Contact Tami Anderson or John Hunt (3944 or 4560).