Outlook 2013 Level 2 is designed for all SLCC Employees.
Designed for all Outlook users, you will benefit from this training.
Prerequisites: It is recommended to take Outlook Level 1 first.
- Personalizing your email.
- Setting default Fonts.
- Selecting a default Stationary or Theme.
- Creating and using Signatures and Outlook Business Card
- How to use AutoArchive.
- How to turn it on and default settings.
- Changing AutoArchive settings for individual folder.
- Setting Email options to make yourself more efficient.
- Calendar and Contact options.
- Using Outlook categories.
Please register in advance:
- To Register Yourself for training use the Employee Training channel on the Employee tab of MySLCC or click here for registration instructions
Contact Tami Anderson or Judy King Sylvester (3944 or 4560)