Outlook 2013 Level 2 is designed for all SLCC Employees.
Designed for all Outlook users, you will benefit from this training.
It is recommended to take Outlook Level 1 first.
- Personalizing your email.
- Setting default Fonts.
- Selecting a default Stationary or Theme.
- Creating and using Signatures and Outlook Business Card
- How to use AutoArchive.
- How to turn it on and default settings.
- Changing AutoArchive settings for individual folder.
- Setting Email options to make yourself more efficient.
- Calendar and Contact options.
- Using Outlook categories.
Please register in advance:
- To Register Yourself for training use the Employee Training channel on the Employee tab of MyPage or click here for registration instructions
Contact Hailey Richins or John Hunt (3960 or 4560)