1. Open Safari and got to https://AllAccess.slcc.edu
2. Login with your normal SLCC username and password (MySLCC)
3. You will then be prompted to download and install the client.
7. You will now see all the applications you have access to and can launch whichever is desired.
Citrix Receiver for MAC (Apple App store version - [Free])This version allows you to select from the available applications and launch them directly from the dock without having to go to the AllAccess website
1. Go to Apple Icon in the upper left of your Mac and click on "Apps Store"
2. In the search field on the top-right of your screen enter "Citrix Receiver" and download and install for Free with your Apple ID
To Configure the Receiver:
1. Under "Get Started" click on "Log On Now"
2. Enter in the Store URL https://allaccess.slcc.edu
3. Click OK (Connection will fail)
4. Go to Citrix Viewer menu top left and click "Preferences"...
5. Go to Stores tab, click "Allaccess"
6. Click the "Configure..." button
7. Change the settings to the following
b. Gateway Address: https://allaccess.slcc.edu
c. Logon Type: Domain Only
b. Students: Studenti\<USERNAME>
9. Select the applications you want as "Favorites" and click add (They will be listed under Home>Applications along the left side of the receiver window).
Install and Troubleshoot the Citrix Client on Mac OS X