After submitting the form for either the “Get your username and password (New Users) or “Change My Password OR Forgot my usename or password” the message “The information you entered does not match our records.” appears.
- The data the user has entered doesn't match the data in Banner.
- Checks for:
- Student ID Number (S#)
- Last four digits of SSN
- OR S# is missing the S or it is not UPPER CASE
- Have the user check to make sure there is an UPPERCASE “S” on the S#.
- If that correct, go to Banner screen GOATPAD.
- Enter their S# and verify the spelling of their name.
- Go to Banner screen SOAIDEN and enter their last and first name and search (F8).
- Verify the data in Banner with the data provided by the caller.
- When any data component is incorrect, the caller should be transferred to the appropriate office.
- Students should call the Data Center to get the data corrected.(Give them the number 801-957-4283 and transfer).
- Employees should contact HR to get the data corrected.